- We use servers from amazon simple storage service as our primary server solution. If you wish to use alternative servers, please conact us at email@example.com.
How to install Indigisounds Steelpan and Percussion libraries on KONTAKT 5 PLAYER
- First time users will have to source the unzipped folder by clicking Add Library on the Library Browser Section.
How to install KONTAKT 5 PLAYER onto a digital recording program
- For further information, please click on the link you wish to use below Finale, Sibelius, Ableton, Cubase, FL Studio , Logic Pro, Pro Tools & Sonar
How many computers can I install Indigisounds on?
- As per your licensing agreement, Indigisounds is a single user license. This means you are permitted to install the software on two of your own computers. You may not share this license with other individuals. Each individual user must have his or her own serial number to own a license.
- Software authorization is handled through the Native Instruments registration system which tracks your Indigisounds serial number and assigns it an authorization code for the computer System IDs registered to your NI user account. This is all handled conveniently through the Service Center program which you install separately on your computer.
- For more information on the Native Instruments registration system used with Indigisounds Sample Libraries, click here.