Indigisounds Inc. End-User License Agreement (“EULA”) is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and Indigisounds Inc. For the Indigisounds Inc. software product identified above which may include associated software components, media, printed materials, and ìonlineî or electronic documentation (“SOFTWARE PRODUCT”). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA. This license agreement represents the entire agreement concerning the program between you (known as the “owner”) and Indigisounds Ltd., (referred to as “licenser”), and it supersedes any prior proposal, representation, or understanding between the parties. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
Copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties, protect the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE
The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed as follows:
- Installation and Use Indigisounds Ltd. grants you the right to install and use copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT on your computer running a the VIRTUAL STUDIO TECHNOLOGY (“VST”) known as KONTAKT PLAYER from NATIVE INSTRUMENT GmbH. The purchase of Indigisounds grants the owner a single license that can be installed on two (2) computers.
- Backup Copies? You may also make copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT as may be necessary for backup and archival purposes.
- NFR (Not For Resale) Products- Notwithstanding other sections of this License Agreement, any products by Owner, labeled or otherwise provided to you as a NFR (Not For Resale) copy, may only be used for demonstration, testing and evaluation purposes and may neither be resold or transferred, nor used as a product which qualifies you to update or upgrade offers.
- Returns? Once the item(s) is found not to be activated under the respective license checking system, Indigisounds Inc. may provide you, the customer a refund. This however needs to be done within 36hrs after purchase.
2. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS
- Maintenance of Copyright Notices: You must not remove or alter any copyright notices on any and all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Distribution: You may not distribute registered copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to third parties. Evaluation versions available for download from Indigisounds Ltd. websites may be freely distributed
- Prohibition on Reverse Engineering, De-compilation, and Disassembly: You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- Rental: You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Support Services:
- INDIGISOUNDS INC. may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (“Support Services”).
- Any supplemental software code provided to you as part of the Support Services shall be considered part of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and subject to the terms and conditions of this EULA.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws: You must comply with all applicable laws regarding use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
- Without prejudice to any other rights, Indigisounds Inc. may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT in your possession.
- All title, including but not limited to copyrights, in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and Indigisounds Inc. or its suppliers thereof own any copies. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content which may be accessed through use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. This EULA grants you no rights to use such content. All rights not expressly granted are reserved by Indigisounds Inc.
5. NO WARRANTIES?
- Indigisounds Inc. expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. Indigisounds Inc. does not warrant or assume responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Indigisounds Inc. makes no warranties respecting any harm that may be caused by the transmission of a computer virus, worm, time bomb, logic bomb, or other such computer program. Indigisounds Inc. further expressly disclaims any warranty or representation to Authorized Users or to any third party.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY?
- In no event shall Indigisounds Inc. be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, lost profits, business interruption, or lost information) rising out of Authorized User use of or inability to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, even if Indigisounds Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event will Indigisounds Inc. be liable for loss of data or for indirect, special, incidental, consequential (including lost profit), or other damages based in contract, tort or otherwise. Indigisounds Inc. shall have no liability with respect to the content of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT or any part thereof, including but not limited to errors or omissions contained therein, libel, infringements of rights of publicity, privacy, trademark rights, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, moral rights or the disclosure of confidential information.